Gatorade Dash Button
- A 12-pack of Gatorade costs $18.00 on Amazon vs. $8.99 at Walmart.
- Overall this is not a great deal.
- If the Gatorade Dash Button were coupled with Amazon Prime Now so you could get gatorade delivered in less than 1 hour, we would reconsider. Hangovers suck and Gatorade works.
- But it's not, so in times of need we're sticking with Postmates of the corner store.
Smartwater Dash Button
- A 6-pack of Smartwater costs $6.98 on Amazon -- that's a great price!
- Amazon only sells 6-packs though, which is definitely a downer.
- Smartwater has electrolytes, which help with hangovers, so this button is a "Smart" alternative to Gatorade.
- See what we did there?
Disclaimer: Smartwater will not make you smarter.
Maxwell House Coffee Dash Button
- Our #1 favorite Dash Button in the Beverages category!
- Whether you're an instant coffee drinker or have a Keurig at home, this button has sweet deals.
- 18 Maxwell house K-Cups will run you $9.94; 3 jars of Instant Coffee (8oz) will set you back $13.56.
- The Dash Button Dudes love convenience, so of course we have a Keurig.
- K-Cups are expensive everywhere and the Maxwell House ones are both delicious and affordable.
- 50 cents for a cup of joe is way less expensive than Starbucks.
Izze Dash Button
- Izze Sparkling Juice is delicious, but if you think it's healthy you're tripping.
- A Variety Pack of 24 costs $16.67 -- a very reasonable price.
- Overall, we recommend passing on this one and sticking to healthier options.