Orbit Gum Dash Button
- We love Orbit Gum -- and not just because of the girl in the commercials
- We press this button all the time -- $11.99 for a 12 pack is actually a better price than what we get at our corner store.
- Don't have time to brush your teeth? The Orbit Dash Button's got you covered.
- We love this button!
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dash Button
Larabar Dash Button
- So many Lara Bar Options! (See Product Selection)
- Honestly, we don't know much about Larabars. We're dudes, and these are for dudettes.
- But we do love Quest Bars, and totally see the value in keeping your favorite healthy snack around.
- So if Larabars are you're thing, then yeah, get this button.
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Dash Button
- This is our #1 favorite Dash Button, hands down.
- 5 Pounds of Whey Protein costs $57.99.
- That may seem expensive, but its not. At GNC that same protein will run you way more, even with a membership.
- Protein Shake Recipe: Bananas, Ice, Almond Milk, Peanut Butter, Whey Protein
- Pro Tip #1: Freeze the bananas.
- Pro Tip #2: Get the Optimum Nutrition Dash Button and thank us later.
Ice Breakers Mints Dash Button
- Wow, so many mints to choose from on Amazon. (See Product Selection)
- A 16-pack of Ice Breaker Mints costs $22.72 -- WTF!
- At that price, we'll stick to Orbit Gum thank you very much.
- Also, has anyone actually broken the ice with Ice Breakers Mints?
- If a rando offered me a mint at a bar I'd either think my breath stinks or they were trying to dose me.
- My breath is immaculate, so I smell false advertising.